Dr. Pablo Vazquez, MD Pain Management
Dr. Pablo Vazquez received his B.S. in Biology from The College of New Jersey and went on to complete his medical degree at St. George’s University School of Medicine. He then completed an internship in Internal Medicine at the State University of New York, University Hospital of Brooklyn. He finished his residency at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital and completed his Sports and Interventional Spine Fellowship at Alabama Orthopedic Sports and Spine. Dr. Vazquez is also a member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and the Association of Academic Physiatrists.
- 2012 – Present. Efficacy of Ultrasound guided Sacroiliac Injections versus Fluoroscopy: A Prospective Cohort Study: IRB Approved, Study in Progress. A Deluigi, V Saini. P Vazquez.
- 2013 – Present. Emory University Rehab in Review “The Surveillance Journal for Rehabilitation Professionals” Regional Editor
- 2014. Author-Presented Poster at AAP 2014. Challenges in the Treatment of Spasticity in a Patient with the Rare Diagnosis of Corticobasal Degeneration: A Case Report. P Vazquez, E Wisotzsky.
- 2014. Co-Author-Presented Poster at AAP 2014. Encephalitis Secondary to Atypical HIV Presentation with CSF Viral Escape: A Case Report. C Kao, P Vazquez, R Malhotra.
- 2014. MedStar NRH Emergencies in Rehab Application for iOS, Android, and Blackberry Co-Protocol Developer – “Chest Pain” 2013
- 11/2014. Author- Accepted to Present at AAPMR 2014. “Platelet Rich Plasma Injection for Peroneal Brevis Tendon Tear: A Case Report. P Vazquez, A DeLuigi.
- 11/2014. Author-Accepted to Present at AAPMR 2014. Tenotomy for Tibialis Anterior and Posterior Tendinopathy in the Setting of Hemiplegic Cerebral Palsy: A Case Report. P Vazquez, E Wisotzsky.
- 11/2014. Co-Author-Accepted to Present at AAPMR 2014. Myofascial Pain from Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Treated with Botox Injections: A Case Report. C Kao, P Vazquez.